You may have noticed that things have been a little quiet over here lately.... I'm about to start a new job in June so I've been kicking back and trying to unplug from the real world before my brief period of semi-retirement is over. I've been going on lots of long walks, enjoying our new deck furniture, and even sneaking away to the beach for some sunbathing. And, now that Jordan is done with his first year of his PhD program, we've had a lot of "end of the semester" parties to attend. Basically, I've gotten a little off-track with my cooking schedule, but I'm ready to bounce back and I'd like to share a few links to some warm weather recipes that have caught my eye.
- Vietnamese Spring Rolls with Crispy Tofu
- Tofu Bahn Mi with Vegan Sriracha Mayo
- Psychedelic Salad Rolls
- Peach & Portobello Burger
- Smashed Chickpea, Avocado, and Pesto Salad Sandwich
- Falafel Burgers with Lemon Tahini Sauce